Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)

My two friends ate celine and bianca asked me to answered a survey again, and here's the result:
You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Art

100%

Theater

100%

Psychology

100%

English

100%

Biology

92%

Anthropology

92%

Chemistry

92%

Engineering

92%

Journalism

83%

Linguistics

83%

Philosophy

75%

Mathematics

75%

Sociology

75%

Dance

67%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com





these survey showed that life does not turn out the way you planned it. and for me I'm doing more on communications tasked.There is little demand in the commercial world for excellence. There is a much, much bigger demand for mediocrity.

The truth is I am glad it’s this way. Imagine a world where all clients were wonderful, where we could produce whatever we felt like with no restrictions, with everybody having freedom to produce all their fantasies unfettered by tedious clients. What would we do?

We would react against it saying, “ Isn’t this boring? How can we be dull? Let’s do it badly. Let’s make it ugly. And let’s make it really cheaply.

That’s the nature of the creative person. All creative people need something to rebel against. It’s what gives their lives excitement and it’s creative people who make the clients’ lives exciting.It’s Not How Good You Are, But How Good You Want To Be.Strike while the iron is hot. then right now I'm taking my 1 hour break because I'm not yet eating my lunch coz teejay will be here,ksama daw niya si bea asan sila? usual late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This very funny I found right now,while waiting to some people,



very funny when you watch it in real life if you find something funny. but that's another fun and adventure.Got to go back to work in the meantime while waiting hangad ko dumating na sila.

peace ;)

No comments: