Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh well, I'm going to eat my Lunch


Good news! I woke up at 4:45 this morning. haha That was an achievement. I've been waking up most of the time at 6:45 A.M. so I could be there in the office at 9:30 A.M. my call time to work. That explains why I'm feeling a little happier because I have very nice scheduled that I'm sure a lot of people will love to be traded places with me.

It's been a busy month for me. I obviously don't have the luxury of time to update some of my blogs. A lot's been going on - occupying my mind. I've been through one heck of a roller coaster ride these past few weeks. It mostly concerns my work really..I've been thrust to a position I hardly had training for. I'm still feeling my way through. But I'm learning. Like I said before - I just need time.

I am not alive to please other people. I am alive to please God. I am here to give God glory. But I have failed countless times. And He has forgiven me countless times too. I serve a magnificent God. There is nothing I can do to make God love me more. But there is also nothing I can do to make God love me less. What a comforting fact.. God is so good!

My work is draining only because it's a five-day work-week. My only rest day is Sunday and Saturday is time for school.But I'm not complaining. I'm learning a lot of new things.

Do you know that ampalaya is a Juice? Since our company preparing a campaign Health 101, well our team assigned to study all the herbal and a lot of stuff.That's what I've been up to this past few days: learning all the plants and the natural benefits of it.I have also been acquainting myself with the processes that goes on in and out of the research. A whole new jargon to master..Two more weeks in the research then gather the information!!! Then I'm on the way to finish..



my drink for lunch is fresh ampalaya with tomato juice. so yeah. today i pureed three fresh tomatoes (sans seeds) and two ampalaya and produced 14 ounces of really disgusting taste*drinks a bit* and here i am left staring at fourteen ounces of devil juice. But if you want a clear skin na!... NOW na! and i want my future children to have clear skin too. i can picture them hating me na.





my lunch is look liked a hamburger, but that's oaltmeal.Ash-Wednesday na po.

Oh well, I'm going back to eat my meal and I'll end this here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate ampalaya, even though I know it's good for you. My parents eat it all the time, stir-fried with shrimps, veggies and pork. Bleah, the most bitterest, foul-tasting vegetable. LOL. My cousin, who is a doctor said eating it is very beneficial - for "flushing" out the toxins in your body.

I don't I could drink even 2 tablespoons of that stuff. O_o

Anonymous said...

Good morning ate reyn,
Hahaha. I don't know if I ate the ampalaya right or not. There was this hard sphere once you've sucked it to your mouth. I wasn't sure if I had to bite on that or not (I didn't).

I see your difficulty point. It probably is a Filipino vegetable. Hehe. ^_^ I just like playing devil's advocate.Good luck to your research.

Capturing Life said...

Wahaha. Our research it would be already on the deliberations and it looks good. I'll post a small details if I'm attacked by my topak to share. Hahaha. Anyway Yeah, I don't like to eat ampalaya kinda kadiri . Hehe. The one I tried last night was fried. I'm just doing all of this coz of my work. I'll give it a try other vegetables than ampalaya hahaha. ;p

Anonymous said...

aha some people are really addict to amplaya. Haha nice food for the lenten season.Green vegetables? What's it taste like?